Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in California. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in California. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Los Angeles, Sacramento & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services California homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in California. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in California, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
CA Tree Trimming serves the entire state of California:
Los Angeles • San Diego • San Jose • San Francisco • Fresno • Sacramento • Long Beach • Oakland • Bakersfield • Anaheim • Stockton • Riverside • Santa Ana • Chula Vista • Irvine • Fremont • Santa Clarita • San Bernardino • Modesto • Moreno Valley • Fontana • Oxnard • Huntington Beach • Glendale