Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Los Angeles. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Los Angeles. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Los Angeles & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Los Angeles homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Los Angeles?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Los Angeles. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Los Angeles Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Los Angeles, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Los Angeles? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Los Angeles
CA Tree Trimming serves Los Angeles and communities nearby: