Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sacramento. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sacramento. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Sacramento & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Sacramento homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sacramento?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sacramento. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sacramento Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sacramento, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sacramento? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sacramento
CA Tree Trimming serves Sacramento and neighboring communities: