Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bakersfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bakersfield. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Bakersfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bakersfield need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bakersfield?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bakersfield. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bakersfield Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bakersfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bakersfield? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bakersfield
CA Tree Trimming serves Bakersfield and neighboring communities: