Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in San Francisco. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Francisco. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including San Francisco & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services San Francisco homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Francisco?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in San Francisco. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Francisco Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Francisco, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Francisco? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Francisco
CA Tree Trimming serves San Francisco and communities nearby: