Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in San Jose. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Jose. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including San Jose & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in San Jose need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Jose?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in San Jose. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The San Jose Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Jose, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Jose? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Jose
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves San Jose and communities nearby: