Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Santa Ana. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Santa Ana. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Santa Ana & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Santa Ana homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Ana?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Santa Ana. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Santa Ana Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Ana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Ana? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Ana
CA Tree Trimming serves Santa Ana and neighboring communities: