Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodland. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Woodland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Woodland need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Woodland Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodland? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodland
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodland and communities nearby: