Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Whittier. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Whittier. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Whittier & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Whittier homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Whittier?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Whittier. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Whittier Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whittier, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whittier? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whittier
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Whittier and the surrounding area: