Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Westwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Westwood. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Westwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Westwood homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Westwood. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Westwood Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westwood? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westwood
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Westwood and communities nearby: