Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Weaverville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Weaverville. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Weaverville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Weaverville need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Weaverville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Weaverville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Weaverville Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Weaverville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Weaverville? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Weaverville
CA Tree Trimming serves Weaverville and the surrounding area: