Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Walnut Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Walnut Creek. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Walnut Creek & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Walnut Creek should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Walnut Creek?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Walnut Creek. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Walnut Creek Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walnut Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walnut Creek? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walnut Creek
CA Tree Trimming serves Walnut Creek and the surrounding area: