Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Torrance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Torrance. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Torrance & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Torrance should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Torrance?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Torrance. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Torrance Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Torrance, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Torrance? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Torrance
CA Tree Trimming serves Torrance and the surrounding area: