Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Woodbridge. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Woodbridge. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including South Woodbridge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Woodbridge need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Woodbridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Woodbridge. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Woodbridge Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Woodbridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Woodbridge? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Woodbridge
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves South Woodbridge and the surrounding area: