Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Whittier. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Whittier. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including South Whittier & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Whittier need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Whittier?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Whittier. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Whittier Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Whittier, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Whittier? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Whittier
CA Tree Trimming serves South Whittier and the surrounding area: