Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Pasadena. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Pasadena. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including South Pasadena & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Pasadena need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Pasadena?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Pasadena. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The South Pasadena Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Pasadena, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Pasadena? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Pasadena
CA Tree Trimming serves South Pasadena and the surrounding area: