Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Simi Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Simi Valley. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Simi Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Simi Valley need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Simi Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Simi Valley. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Simi Valley Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Simi Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Simi Valley? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Simi Valley
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Simi Valley and the surrounding area: