Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shingle Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shingle Springs. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Shingle Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Shingle Springs homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shingle Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shingle Springs. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shingle Springs Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shingle Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shingle Springs? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shingle Springs
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shingle Springs and neighboring communities: