Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shaver Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shaver Lake. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Shaver Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shaver Lake should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shaver Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shaver Lake. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shaver Lake Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shaver Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shaver Lake? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shaver Lake
CA Tree Trimming serves Shaver Lake and neighboring communities: