Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shafter. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shafter. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Shafter & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shafter need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shafter?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shafter. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Shafter Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shafter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shafter? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shafter
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shafter and communities nearby: