Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Scotts Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scotts Valley. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Scotts Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Scotts Valley homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scotts Valley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scotts Valley. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Scotts Valley Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scotts Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scotts Valley? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scotts Valley
CA Tree Trimming serves Scotts Valley and neighboring communities: