Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in San Luis Obispo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Luis Obispo. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including San Luis Obispo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in San Luis Obispo need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Luis Obispo?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Luis Obispo. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Luis Obispo Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Luis Obispo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Luis Obispo? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Luis Obispo
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves San Luis Obispo and neighboring communities: