Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in San Gabriel. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Gabriel. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including San Gabriel & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in San Gabriel need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Gabriel?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Gabriel. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The San Gabriel Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Gabriel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Gabriel? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Gabriel
CA Tree Trimming serves San Gabriel and neighboring communities: