Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in San Fernando. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Fernando. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including San Fernando & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services San Fernando homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in San Fernando?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Fernando. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The San Fernando Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Fernando, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Fernando? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Fernando
CA Tree Trimming serves San Fernando and communities nearby: