Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in San Dimas. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Dimas. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including San Dimas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services San Dimas homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Dimas?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in San Dimas. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The San Dimas Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Dimas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Dimas? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Dimas
CA Tree Trimming serves San Dimas and the surrounding area: