Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rollingwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rollingwood. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Rollingwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rollingwood should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rollingwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rollingwood. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rollingwood Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rollingwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rollingwood? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rollingwood
CA Tree Trimming serves Rollingwood and communities nearby: