Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ridgecrest. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridgecrest. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Ridgecrest & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ridgecrest homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgecrest?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ridgecrest. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ridgecrest Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgecrest, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgecrest? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgecrest
CA Tree Trimming serves Ridgecrest and neighboring communities: