Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Redlands. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Redlands. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Redlands & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Redlands should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Redlands?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Redlands. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Redlands Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redlands, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redlands? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redlands
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Redlands and communities nearby: