Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pine Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pine Hills. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Pine Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Pine Hills homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pine Hills. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pine Hills Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Hills? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Hills
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pine Hills and the surrounding area: