Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Penn Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Penn Valley. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Penn Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Penn Valley need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Penn Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Penn Valley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Penn Valley Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Penn Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Penn Valley? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Penn Valley
CA Tree Trimming serves Penn Valley and communities nearby: