Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pasadena. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pasadena. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Pasadena & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pasadena homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pasadena?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pasadena. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pasadena Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pasadena, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pasadena? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pasadena
CA Tree Trimming serves Pasadena and communities nearby: