Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Parkway-South Sacramento. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Parkway-South Sacramento. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Parkway-South Sacramento & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Parkway-South Sacramento should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Parkway-South Sacramento?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Parkway-South Sacramento. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Parkway-South Sacramento Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parkway-South Sacramento, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parkway-South Sacramento? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parkway-South Sacramento
CA Tree Trimming serves Parkway-South Sacramento and neighboring communities: