Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ontario. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ontario. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Ontario & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Ontario homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ontario?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ontario. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ontario Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ontario, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ontario? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ontario
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ontario and the surrounding area: