Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Occidental. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Occidental. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Occidental & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Occidental homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Occidental?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Occidental. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Occidental Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Occidental, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Occidental? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Occidental
CA Tree Trimming serves Occidental and the surrounding area: