Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Woodbridge. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Woodbridge. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including North Woodbridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services North Woodbridge homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Woodbridge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Woodbridge. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Woodbridge Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Woodbridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Woodbridge? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Woodbridge
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves North Woodbridge and neighboring communities: