Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newport Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newport Beach. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Newport Beach & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newport Beach homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport Beach?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newport Beach. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Newport Beach Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport Beach? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport Beach
CA Tree Trimming serves Newport Beach and communities nearby: