Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newark. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newark. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Newark & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Newark homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newark?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newark. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newark Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newark, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newark? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newark
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newark and neighboring communities: