Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mount Shasta. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Shasta. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Mount Shasta & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mount Shasta should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Shasta?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Shasta. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Mount Shasta Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Shasta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Shasta? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Shasta
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Shasta and the surrounding area: