Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Millbrae. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Millbrae. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Millbrae & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Millbrae homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Millbrae?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Millbrae. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Millbrae Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Millbrae, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Millbrae? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Millbrae
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Millbrae and the surrounding area: