Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marina. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marina. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Marina & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marina should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marina?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marina. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Marina Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marina? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marina
CA Tree Trimming serves Marina and the surrounding area: