Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lost Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lost Hills. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Lost Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lost Hills need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lost Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lost Hills. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lost Hills Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lost Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lost Hills? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lost Hills
CA Tree Trimming serves Lost Hills and neighboring communities: