Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lakehead-Lakeshore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lakehead-Lakeshore. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Lakehead-Lakeshore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lakehead-Lakeshore homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakehead-Lakeshore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lakehead-Lakeshore. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lakehead-Lakeshore Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakehead-Lakeshore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakehead-Lakeshore? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakehead-Lakeshore
CA Tree Trimming serves Lakehead-Lakeshore and the surrounding area: