Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Greenville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Greenville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenville need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greenville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
CA Tree Trimming serves Greenville and communities nearby: