Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Granite Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Granite Hills. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Granite Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Granite Hills homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Granite Hills. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Granite Hills Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite Hills? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite Hills
CA Tree Trimming serves Granite Hills and neighboring communities: