Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Granite Bay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granite Bay. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Granite Bay & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Granite Bay should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite Bay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Granite Bay. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Granite Bay Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite Bay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite Bay? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite Bay
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Granite Bay and communities nearby: