Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Folsom. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Folsom. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Folsom & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Folsom should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Folsom?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Folsom. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Folsom Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folsom, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folsom? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folsom
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Folsom and communities nearby: