Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Exeter. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Exeter. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Exeter & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Exeter need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Exeter?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Exeter. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Exeter Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Exeter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Exeter? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Exeter
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Exeter and communities nearby: