Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Edgewood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Edgewood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edgewood should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgewood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgewood and communities nearby: