Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in East San Gabriel. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in East San Gabriel. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including East San Gabriel & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East San Gabriel should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East San Gabriel?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East San Gabriel. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The East San Gabriel Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East San Gabriel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East San Gabriel? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East San Gabriel
CA Tree Trimming serves East San Gabriel and neighboring communities: