Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Blythe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Blythe. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including East Blythe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in East Blythe need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Blythe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Blythe. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The East Blythe Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Blythe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Blythe? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Blythe
CA Tree Trimming serves East Blythe and communities nearby: